So I guess you keep getting a transaction that keeps failing when you try and process a purchase of a coin with your Ledger. This is an easy fix so just follow the simple steps below and you will be able to make the purchase.
- Best & safest wallets for Crypto
- Most trusted centralized Crypto Exchanges
- Best & safest decentralized Crypto Exchanges
Go to your Ledger
1. In your Ethereum app, go to ‘settings‘
2. Go to ‘Contract Data’ and you may see that it is NOT Allowed.
3. Make sure it is set to ‘Allowed‘ by clicking the two buttons at the same time.
This will ensure that you Ledger can be read by your browser and is enabled to make transactions with your consent. This should hopefully solve your problem!