Social media is a great way to connect with potential customers and create a connection with your brand. TikTok is a newer social media platform that has exploded in popularity, especially among younger generations. If you’re looking for ways to appeal to a broader audience or connect with customers on a deeper level, adding a TikTok feed to your Shopify account is a great way to do that.
To add a TikTok feed to Shopify, search for the “Tagembed” app on Shopify Store and install it. Once it’s installed, create a widget from Tagembed’s dashboard and choose TikTok as the feed source. Finally, embed the widget onto your Shopify page so visitors can see your latest TikTok content.
Using TikTok as a marketing tool can help humanize your brand and give customers a more well-rounded idea of who you are. Plus, it’s a fun way to show off your products and connect with potential customers on a more personal level. Keep reading for a step-by-step guide on how to add a TikTok feed to your Shopify account.
1. Go to the Shopify App Store & Search for “Tagembed”
To add a TikTok feed to your Shopify account, you must first go to the Shopify App Store and search for “Tagembed”. Tagembed have built an app called “Instagram Feed+YouTube+Reviews” that allows you to embed social media feeds onto your Shopify account.
The app will require a monthly subscription fee, but it offers a 14-day free trial, so you can test it out before committing.
2. Install the “Instagram Feed+YouTube+Reviews” app
Go to this link to get to the Shopify app store page. Follow these steps:
- Click on “Add app“
- Follow the prompts to finish the installation to your Shopify store
3. Open up the app & click “More”
You will be directed to your Shopify dashboard with the app open. You can also access the app by going to your Shopify dashboard > click the “Apps” button and you will see it in a list.
4. Click “Create Widget” button
3. Add a name for your TikTok feed widget
After that, follow these steps:
- Click on “Create Widget“
- Name your widget (example: “My TikTok Feed“). It has to be unique that no one has used.
- Click on “Create Widget“
4. From within the Tagembed app, select TikTok
From within the Tagembed app, select TikTok as the platform you want to embed into your Shopify account.
Here’s how to connect your TikTok account:
- Choose TikTok as the feed source
- Pick the hashtag, profile, or video you want to embed
- Click on “Create Feed“, then copy the code provided
Enter your details and click on “Create Feed“.
5. Embed the widget on your Shopify store page
The last step is embedding the widget onto your Shopify page where you want the feed to show so that visitors to your website can see it.
- Select “Shopify” as your platform.
- Copy the code provided by clicking the “Copy Code” button
- Go to the page editor of the page where you want the feed to show, then paste the code into the code section of your website page editor (or under the part labelled “Custom HTML” if you use a Shopify page builder). This can vary depending on how you build web pages in Shopify.
And that’s it! You have successfully added a TikTok feed to your Shopify account.
Adding a TikTok feed to your Shopify account is a great way to connect with potential customers on a deeper level. Not only will doing so help create more connections with potential customers, but it will also broaden your appeal as a business. By following these simple steps, you’ll have yours set up in no time!